I’ve 2 recurring problems while running Cubase 6.5 with a Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP.
- I get the “Saffire has been removed” dialogue in the middle of a session.
- does not seem to be a specific trigger event.
- tried buffer settings at 256, 384 and 512, all with the same result.
- VST connections get reset at this point, sometimes requiring a Cubase restart to get fixed
- The Clock source setting changes on its own from “Internal” to “SPDIF/Opt Out”
Why do these things happen, and what can I do to have a setup?
Here are my specs:
mid 2009 MBP
2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP
iPhone and iPad running Cubase iC