Audio export - how often does it not show progress for you?

Audio export - how often does it not show progress for you?

• 100% of the time
  • 90% of the time
  • 50% of the time
  • 10% of the time
  • 0% of the time

0 voters

I have a semi-annoying issue in that audio export progress bar rarely works. Most of the time it will stay stuck at 0%, even though it is rendering and after a few minutes the mixdown will complete. (Most of the time, which is why it’s annoying when it doesn’t)

I’ve noticed this issue tends to happen more if the ASIO load is high.

Can you please vote to say how often it happens to you?

Feel free to mention conditions when it does and doesn’t.

Thanks

Hi Barry,

I have always seen the progress bar during audio export. My system is an AUSU, Quad Core running Windows 7 Pro. Hope this helps.

• Lee

Almost never, if it’s a short piece of audio. More often if it’s a longer (over a minute) piece.

I’ve only done a few exports in 8.5 - but the progress bar has never worked.

With past versions it sometimes did not work.
But with all - including 8.5 - it has never failed to export.
So I just let it sit there. Not a big issue for me.

Hugh

It always works fine for me.

Regards. :sunglasses:

any project with EW Play plugin - especially choir library does not show progress, otherwise all fine …so far

Most of the time it doesn’t show a % when exporting… On the odd occasion that it does that is nothing I can see different between projects… This has happened on windows 7 up to windows 10 with cubase pro 8.0 to 8.5.

Export & critical stability is just so weak in cubase, most of my payng work I use reaper for (better, faster & more stable for large long multi track projects)

Why does the EW Play plug-in cause this and have you ever found solution or fix?

This has only started happening for me with Cubase 9.5

I thought it was fixed, It stopped happening when I updated PLAY.

almost never shows for me (9.5.21) - very annoying I must say and seems have got worse recently. Is there no fix?

I’ve never had the progress bar not work.

You’ve made your voting system a little complicated by saying ‘not show progress’. I’ve put 0% because it does show progress 100% of the time.