Audio export not working

I don’t know exactly why or what, but if you go to Setup mode, click on ‘for lytting’ and then in the right Layouts column select Full Score, then it does export something.
So there is no general problem with audio export, just with the what gets exported under what condition.

Yes, it does! Nice trick. I will see if it helps me further down the road. Thanks again.
Sven

I’m asking this just because the thread is a bit old and things might have changed. I also need to exit Dorico before being able to play an mp3 export (in my case I get the ‘Windows…encountered a problem’ kind of message if I try to play the file while Dorico is still open). I use NotePerformer, so is the General Lower-latency ASIO Driver solution the recommended one for me too?

Is your Edit > Device Setup in Dorico set to use Exclusive Control of your sound card? That would prevent other programs from playing sound while Dorico is open.

Hi Derrek - it was indeed, and thank you so much for drawing my attention to it. I’d also noticed that I couldn’t hear the sound on websites (e.g. a Dorico tutorial!) if I also had Dorico running, but I’d attributed that to limitations regarding my Bluetooth connections with the speakers. Thanks again!