I have a project that I am severely re-working. Before I tackle the strings and winds I want to create rehearsal mp3’s for the singers.
1 - This project is in 3 parts (flows) I saved as project temp name and deleted flows 2 & 3.
2 - I tried various ways to mute the strings and winds but the mp3 export still contains all of the old parts.
3 - I deleted all of those players in the setup section. the newly exported mp3 still contains all of the old parts.
4 - I unloaded all the superfluous parts halion sonic. the newly exported mp3 still contains all of the old parts.
5 - I did a cold reboot of my macbook and unloaded halion sonic, then reloaded and assigned insts.
the newly exported mp3 still contains all of the old parts.
6 - I upgraded from Dorico 2.20 to current v. the newly exported mp3 still contains all of the old parts.
7 - I tried exporting as a wave, the wave is correct. I then tried re-exporting the mp3, same problem.
8 - half-way through this process I made sure to delete the old mp3’s before retrying.
9 - I selected play->Playback Template->silence. same problem
10 - without reloading the template i tried exporting all parts as sep files. It created several mp3’s with the proper names, but each file is still the dreadful mix of old and new.
I tried to attach the project but after following daniel’s instructions on the sticky page, it’s still apparently too large. 706.9kb. after compressing it is still 700.9kb. This might be a clue.
Thanks for your incredible work!