Audio interface not recognized in cubasis 3.5

I have cubasis 3.5 on a Lenovo tab 11 pro android. I have a Roland duo ex interface that works on another app on the tablet but doesn’t on cubasis.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Angelo

Hi @angelo_sartorelli,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!
The performance of Cubasis for Android is strongly related to the devices in use.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Try another USB cable
  • Use a very good USB-B to USB-C cable instead of the OTG adapter
  • Quit all apps
  • Restart device
  • Try both sequences: First start Cubasis, then plug in the audio device, or vice versa.
  • Update Android
  • Disable Setup / Audio / Studio Quality
  • Is the audio device selectable in Setup / Audio under Output Device and Input Device

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Witam, ja mam podobny problem, tylko u mnie Cubasis 3 widzi wyjście na interfejs, ale nie widzi wejścia z interfejsu na Cubasis 3, mam tyło możliwość wyboru mikrofonu z telefonu, a używam interfejsu ur22 mk ll a drugi problem polega na eksporcie projektu do cubase 11, nie wiem dlaczego ładuje mi inne dźwięki niż są w Cubasis 3, no chyba że przed eksportem zamienię pliki MIDI na pliki audio, a to ogranicza moją kreatywność w robieniu miksu w cubase 11
Dziękuję i pozdrawiam
Arkadiusz

Hi @arkadiusz_dec,

A warm welcome to the Cubasis forum and sorry for my late reply due to holidays.,
Do yo use Cubasis for iOS or Android?

Please check out the “Adding Audio tracks” chapter of our “Getting started with Cubasis” tutorial which hopefully helps to resolve your recording issue:

In addition, please check out our dedicated Cubasis Importer article to learn more about its features and limitations: About the Cubasis Importer

Hope that helps!

Stay safe,
Lars

Hello, my system is android, someone wrote that he has the same problem when it comes to opening instruments with micro Sonik in cubase 11 pro and other instruments with Cubasis 3 open, and he also noticed how he installed halion 7 version free