(Solved) Audio is not heard in the wireless headphones

A few days ago the app was working flawlessly with my headphones. After I updated the app to the latest version I can’t hear the sound in the headphones. To fix this I went to settings > audio > output device. However there I found only 2 options: earpiece and build in phone speaker. Even though the headphones were connected (via Bluetooth), the sound was coming from either earpiece or phone speaker. Also I tried it with different headphones, so it’s unlikely that the problem is in them.

The hardware I was using: Xiaomi mi 11 lite 5G, JBL Tune 600BTNC, Sony WH-1000XM4.

Hi @John71,

Thank you for your message, and a warm welcome to the forum.

The team already evaluates the reported audio related issues, and we will do our best to release an update soon.

In the meantime, you may give the following workaround suggestion a try: My fix for missing audio on bluetooth earbuds/headphones on samsung tablets (and phones hopefully)

Hope that helps!

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Lars

Hi @John71 again,

Please note that the team is in preparation of a Cubasis 3.5.2 for Android Hotfix release, which is planned to resolve the reported issue as well.

Please find out more in this article:

Best,
Lars

Hi @John71,

Cubasis 3.5.2 has just been released, resolving the reported issue.
Please find out more right here:

Best,
Lars