Audio mixdown - Audition volume

Every time I do a mixdown the Audition Volume fader shows up on the pop up mixdown window, and when I do the mixdown the cursor scrolls through the tracks.

What have I activated here and how to I turn it off?

You probably need to unclick the “Update Display” option at the bottom of the mixdown window.

Regards :sunglasses:

thanks, but it was unclicked. Any other suggestions to fix this weird problem?

solved it, I had Real time export on

I realize that this is a very old thread, but I’m having the opposite problem. When I try to do a real time audio export, I can’t hear anything. I’m using Cubase 7.5 Artist. I’m also using a Presonus Studiolive 16-4-2 mixer. I can easily use the faders in the mixer to control the volumes of each track when I’m recording and playing back my song but when it comes time to do a mix down, I have no audio. It doesn’t matter if I have my mixer in circuit of not. I have buttons on the mixer that allow me to have it in or out on a channel by channel basis. I’ve always before just used the fast mix down feature but I figured it was about time I got my hands dirty and mixed in real time.
Any ideas?
All help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Jermykeys

You neeed “Pro” for that.

Poo. I was afraid of that. I wonder if I can figure out a work around.
Thanks anyway!

On another note. (All musical puns allowed!) Is it possible with artist 7.5, to record a live real time mixdown and then export that? I figure that there might be a way to route your outputs to another 2 tracks or a stereo track and then just export that track. Has anybody done that? I do plan on updating to 9.5 Pro but just not right away. Car expenses, doncha know?

Thanks again!