Audio Mixdown / Export Audio Slow

Hi I have just upgraded to Cubase 7.5 and I have just built a brand new DAW PC running the latest i7 processor, with 16gtb ram, SSD hard drives but the problem im having when using the export audio even for 4 bar loops it seems to take forever.

My last PC was a similar spec but a couple of years older and it used to export audio in the blink of an eye???

Does anyone else have similar issues or know of a way of speeding this process up? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Mike

I have had this issue but only with channel batch exports. It’s really weird, it happens occasionally and other times it works fine, crops up the most annoying of moments. I can’t even troubleshoot it properly because it isn’t a constant issue.

Its bizarre I have never had this issue before and I thought having a faster computer and 64 bit Cubase with 16gb of ram I would of thought that this would of been as quick as lightning. Its almost as slow as real time export, something cant be right!! Thanks for your comment hopefully this can be rectified in the near future.

I’m getting this too with 7.5.3.

Weird. Never had it before

Mahlon

Never had this problem before until upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10…now my audio export takes 40 minutes!
(7 mins track)