UV22HR
Phoenixverb
Rob Papen:-distort
Amod
Delay
Verb
Predator effects

Hi,

Where do you playback the exported file? If you import it back to the project, do you resample it again back to the 48kHz?

Pretty sure there will be nothing wrong with the exported file…but you need to make sure the playback AND the interface are set to that SR (44.1)
For example if Cubase is still open it may not allow the interface to set to 44.1 even though you set that in WIndows audio or whatever.

Hi martin,i tick create new track at the mixdown stage so the mix doesn’t go back into original song.
Hi grim,i will try it again and close the original song,i assumed that the mixdown when exported to a new track would automatically have the sample and bit rates set to 44.1k and 16bit.
Thanks for the replies guys,i’ll get back to ya later.

Sorry martin,that should read new project at mixdown

,i assumed that the mixdown when exported to a new track would automatically have the sample and bit rates set to 44.1k and 16bit.

OK…so doing it this way Cubase should have created a 44.1k project during the export…you can look at the status line to confirm this.

If that’s correct you will still need to open the UR22 control panel and set sample rate for the interface to match.

Ok lads,panic over, i changed the sample and bit rate in the new project and closed down my main project and it worked fine thanks again to you both.I was a bit sceptical about this forum as a way to solve problems but i am now a convert.