Audio montage. Selecting clips in several tracks

Hello,
I would like to know if there is a chance to select the same clip area in different tracks at the same time in an audio montage.

Thank you,

Yes, by using Shift+cmd or Shift+Ctrl Mac or Windows
click and hold down left mouse point
now there will be a rectangle to drag out
use in Montage/Tracks from below or from side
and select Clips or Tracks that you need

also possible with key cmd hold down and then select Clip(s)
with mouse point in lower part of the Clip one by one

regards S-EH

Hi S-EH,
Thanks for your reply! Although I realized I made the wrong question, sorry. Let’s say I have 3 different tracks in an audio montage and I want to slice them into clips. I would need to slice those tracks in the same time duration at the same time. I just can slice one track, not more than one at the same time.

Does my question make sense? :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

Eduardo

Try this at a start:
2013-08-17_20-18-14.png

Thank you very much Philippe! :slight_smile:
That’s exactly what I wanted to do. Now, is there any easier way to do it without having to go through the menu every time?

Ok, I did it with Key commands :slight_smile: Now, is there a way to resize left/right edge in all tracks at once?

Thank you!

Eduardo

Yes, select the 3 clips and move them to the left, to create xfades. For multi xfade, there is an option to activate in the menu options.

Or drag the edge of one of the selected clips while holding the Alt key.

Hello PG and pwhodges,
Thanks for your answer, but I don’t need to xfade any file I just need to fine adjust the starting point of 3 clips in 3 different tracks at the same time to the same position. Not sure if I am explaining it correctly :slight_smile:

Thanks,

That’s exactly what pwhodge told you.

Oops! Yes, you were right! Thank you! :slight_smile: