Audio on two tracks disappeared!!! Am I mad???

Hi,

I have been holding back buying new plugins from them, the older once I use are working perfectly.

This is the only way to go!

I have really tested a very long time many PA plugins. There is a list of old plugins that work.

Newer Plugins ---- The only Plugin that works for me is the Lindell TE100. Brainworx Rooms, Opto, Meter and so on. They all make big problems! Before you pay it, download it for free and test it a very long time. This is the only way.
VST2 and VST3 should not be sold without a hint.

Best wishes

Strange as I have a lot of PA Plugins and not one single problem.

Hi,
@silhoutte
You are a luky man :wink:, and the first “Cubase-Windows-PA” user (I know) who has no problems.

It´s really imoprtant, please write a list which plugins you use. And the version.

This is really important for all guys who working with PA-plugins.
The problems concern newer plugins and updates!

Greetings

I got a 2nd reply from Jeremy. He explains:

"Okay, now I understand the problem. I didn’t realize your session had other PA plugins in it, aside from the Sandman. I should have taken a closer look at your account.

Here’s what happened. About five days ago, a bug appeared on our license server which made it impossible for users to license the Attacker and Mo-Verb Plus. Users who already had working licenses before this issue started are still able to use their licenses, but the problem is that when you authorized your Sandman trial, that refreshed your local license file, which caused your “Plus” plugins to become unlicensed. Our plugins won’t pass audio until they are licensed, so tracks with those plugins became muted. …"

He also gives me a discount voucher for my issue, and

“I also am giving you a temporary license for the Transient Designer Plus. As you probably already know, the Attacker and Mo-Verb Plus contain the individual components of the Transient Designer Plus. So you can use the TD Plus to do anything you were doing with the Attacker Plus, but unfortunately you will have to manually recreate your settings. You can use the TD Plus for 60 days. I’m sure it won’t take us that long to fix this problem.”

I haven’t had any problems with my PA plugins before this, so I hope I am back to that again now.

/Magnus

Hi Magnus,
well, that’s a new problem.
Are your PA plugins all up to date?
That would be very interesting.
Whether they really work without noise, stutter or any other artifacts.

Best wishes

I only install vst3 versions. AFAIK, I use latest updates. I haven’t had any issues before this.

Magnus

Yes, Lindell TE100 run as VST3 (example).

-BX Rooms → noise and artefacts
-BX Opto → stuttering
-Millenia TCL-2 → Noise

And so on…

SPL → Passeq, De-Esser, Vitalizer MK2-T, Free Ranger and Noveltech Vocal Enhancer → only as old Version.
It´s really important to know, which plugins are used.

Waves needs a LAN Stick, Antares the I-Lock…This refers to the PA error analysis. Is your Studio-PC online or do you have an I-Lock?

Thanks,
Frank

Attached is a screen grab of the PA plugins I have. They all run without problems.

/Magnus
Capture.JPG

Thanks Magnus,

I will test different plugins from this list.
Other users had noise problems with the BX Meter.

I use the BX Meter on every track, as an insert on the Ctrl Room mix bus.

/Magnus