Audio playback isn't working on a particular project!

Hi there! So, I’m at a loss for what’s wrong with one of my projects. I cannot get audio to playback. I am super confused because it appears to be connected to Halion Sonic. I wish there was a way to go back to default audio settings or something. What’s REALLY weird is that playback is just not working in this particular project! Audio playback is fine in all other projects- in fact I can be playing another project at the same time this one is open and it works. So, I’m not sure where to go from here because I need to export the audio from this file. Help?

Hi @theannaphilharmonic, open the Dorico mixer window and check the mute /solo state of every channel. If that does not show anything unexpected, pleas do Help >Create Diagnostics Report and post the corresponding zip file here. Thanks

It all looked normal- here is the zip file.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (725.3 KB)

Hi @theannaphilharmonic , thanks for the data, which at first sight look quite normal.
Now, we once had a bug where the Dorico mixer would not follow the audio engine. Try to move the master channel fader a little bit, does then sound come out?
How about the metering, is that actually flickering? Anf how about changing the sample rater under Edit > Device Setup, does that have any effect?
If that also does not help, could you please send the project file to u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de? Thanks