Audio track becomes another track of the project automatically

Hello, I have a problem, I used audiobus to add effects to an audio track using vocalife, this was done without any problem.
In addition to this I converted a bass midi track into audio using audiobus and BiasFX, the track also recorded and there were no problems, but after listening to the project a few times more, the bass track became the voice audio I made with vocalife but visually the audio waves remain the same, but the voice is now heard by the two tracks and the bass was lost automatically. I have repeated the operation several times and the same thing always happens. At the end before the track was converted I had to do a mixdown for independent tracks and I used that track in my project. Do you have any solution for this?

Hi CarlosMieses,

Thanks for your message.

Please provide me with a short video that includes all steps to reproduce the issue.
Please upload the clip via Dropbox, WeTransfer or similar and let me have the download link via private message.

If our engineering is able to reproduce the issue, there is a good chance it can be fixed.

Thanks,
Lars