Audio warp tool ::: REAL TIME PLAYBACK gets disabled?! Why?

I’m making pretty much TIME WARP adjustments in the audio file view to get the notes to correct positions.

BUT the problem is that after some time of adjusting/editing, Cubase 8.5.20 STOPS applying those Time Warp editions in the audio file in real-time playback at least! In the audio file VIEW the corrections ARE VISUALLY CORRECTED but when playing back the actual audio, THEN THE WARP EDIT POINTS ARE NOT IN EFFECT.

And when I edit more warp points, they visually are moved/edited but Cubase shows some kind of a notification how “real-time algorithm has been disabled” or something like that, but anyway; now my Warp edits have NO AFFECT at all at playback! Damn this is frustrating!!!

I have a screen capture of an audio track below with some warp editing points that seem to be there BUT THEY “DON’T WORK” (at least during playback). The “error” or notification or whatever is present also in that picture.

So how the hell am I supposed to warp the bass audio file now? I can’t understand this flaw at all. And this should be Cubase Pro 8.5.20 x64 after all… (Windows 7 x64 SP1 + all updates installed).

And I AM using ELASTIQUE PRO - TIME algorithm and all the presets should be in the highest quality settings.

Help me please! Thank You!