Auto reset (optional) of Clip indicator

Some mix console feature optional clip indicator hold which then works as we know it from Cubase: once a channel ever clipped the red indicator stays red until you click it away. I’d love to have the option to auto-reset it after a time. In my one-man recording sessions of my guitar or even other sources it would help a lot to setup the right level while being away from the desk/mouse.
At the moment I have to get the mouse and move it to the place to reset the clip warning.
It should be optional of course as I still want to keep the warning during a session…

The ability to set your own release time for the clipped signal light to turn off instead of clicking it would be very handy. The track that actually caused the clipping could also be temporarily highlighted for the duration of the clipped light being on.

It’s 2024 and Cubase 13 and it seems they didn’t like the idea :wink: Pitty.
My RME TotalMix does it by the way. The red clip alert vanishes after a time. Better would be an option to set the time, have a counter (like StudioOne) or keep it as it was all the decades before :wink: