Auto stop and play next song

Hi can i program the song behavior like auto stop at the end of a track and play next song for another in the same setlist ? Also, is there a way to program tempo changes inside a song ?
Sorry for my english
Best regards
Pat

Please check the Preferences, Studio Tab, Song End Type

We are planning to add a Tempo Track to Version 1.1

See you,
Michael.

Hi Spork,

I also tried to set the Song End Txpe Settings to make VL “Goto Next Song” but this Setting does nothing. See the screenshot. The “Playmarker” continous to play the current song.

I am using this System:
VL 1.0.31.589
Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Prozessor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz
Computer: Lenovo ThinkPad P15s Gen 2i
Installed RAM: 48 GB (47,7 usable)
System Type: 64-Bit

Works fine here. The Song is supposed to stop and advance to the next Song when the end of the last event in TRACKs has been reached. If it doesn’t, could you send us your VST Live project file - just the .vlprj file, no audio files or anything else.
After you have sent that project, you may try and move an event, and check if it works thereafter.

So here ist the VST Live project file in a ZIP file.
VST Live Testprojekt.zip (2.5 MB)

Then I did the “after” Test and moved the used Backingtrack but that changed nothing.
VST Live continues to play the song and did not “stop” or “goto nex song”.

Thanks, I can reproduce it. Will get back soon.

1 Like

Found the problem. It’s the empty Lyrics and/or Chord tracks. These get a default duration of 10 minutes and thus the Song End will happen at 10:00 which of course is wrong.
Will fix it for next version coming soon. For now, it should work when you remove empty tracks. Thanks again for the file!

1 Like

Is this fixed yet? I have the exact same problem. The cursor is at the song end marker, but the playback goes on. Song End Type is set to Stop.

Hi @Duplobaustein, it should work correctly. Which version do u use now? Have u tried with the Friday’s 1.4.63 version posted here in forum?