AutoHotKey Batch Export?

That process can be tricky, I manage to make it from workflow/Template perspective
AHK could be beneficial but is tedious to make it like u imagine.

These are my workflows for exporting STEMS:

1. Exporting 8 Stems groups (Mastering Mode)
    (1. Kick&Bass, 2. TopDrums, 3.Pads-Strings 4. Main elements, 5. Background elements, 6.FX, 7.Vocal…)
    While working on project I make myself to group each element to one of the 8th groups so in the end when you mute all 8 Stem groups all channels in project gets muted.
    In multiple export just select those 8 stem groups and you are ready to go :slight_smile:
    —Cons: You have only 8 Stems and often get multiple elements in one stem
    —Pros: Easy to setup and when they are summed its = premaster, good for further mastering.

2. Exporting All elements individually (Mixing mode)
    This is a bit complicated but very effective in my workflow when I have to send all stems separate to clients and yet summed to be equal as premaster.
    — I have shortcut to put “NO_” prefix in channel name via PLE. So when I don’t want some channel to be exported I put “NO_” prefix
    — In order to get 100% summed stems = premaster, I get used in my workflow to put all reverbs/delays on single channel not using aux(send) -anyway this is not big deal since its mixing engineer’s job to apply those effects anyway
    — I have macro to select all channels that are assigned to “Stereo Out” based on this: Is there any way to select only the tracks/channels that are assigned to groups?
    so the main thing above is how to exclude channels that are going to groups in order not to get some channel in 2 or more stems (as solo and as in group)
    with that macro I am able to select all those channels that are going to groups and put the prefix NO_ that way I am avoiding to get duplicated elements in 2 stems.
    — Export macro - which basically (after selecting File/Export Mixdown/Multiple) is to Select all channels except with NO_ prefix in PLE, Audio Export - Sync channel selection with MixConsole.
    It looks a bit complicated but it works in seconds and its reliable.
    —Cons: Complicated and you have to adjust workflow for that
    —Pros: You can get all elements separate and = to premaster (or near equal)

Both workflows are good and are pretty much automated in my case and can export all in one go.

Hope some of this you will find useful :slight_smile: