Automation curves [merged threads]

I’d like to add that getting to a specific automation, is often 3 to 4 clicks away. I’d love it if when opening the automation drop down tab in the track control, the top three would be the last 3 parameters that were changed. I also suggest being able to arrange that drop down list making our own from our most used ones. So last 3 used parameters and a custom list under that.

Some of the most used ones like “send level” are deep down 3 to 4 clicks away. Plugins mix levels are a pain to get too as well. Bypass plugin should be available as an automation.

totally wrong!

Pro Tools has also no Bezier Curve Automation Points - and no one of the pro league complains…

:wink:

wrong.
please see the new Sampler Track = great Bezier Curves ! same in Groove Agent, Halion e.g.
Steinberg can do something like that very well.

:slight_smile:

Nope, not totally wrong at all – Pro Tools is only one DAW among many, and Pro Tools is also far behind in this area as far as I’m concerned. I’m deeply in the “pro league” here in L.A. in the post-production world, and believe me when I tell you that plenty of Pro Tools users (including me before I switched to Cubase about 2 years ago…then had to switch back to PT until the Mac GUI issue is fixed) definitely complain about it.

+1

+100

Please Steinberg?

Let’s hope it’s this year.

I hope you all know that you can adjust the resolution of the automation data.

+1
I will not upgrade Cubase until this function.
After 2 upgrade I miss then I will switch to other DAW.
Decided.