AUTOMATION DISPATCH

Hello
I have a recording studio and I’ve been working with Cubase since forever.
I use hardwares in a rack that I can put directly on the track of the mixer when I record or insert, always on the mixer.
I explode the outputs of Cubase in sub-groups on the 16 tracks of a converter AN / NA Lynx Aurora 16. Therefore I find on my mixer the 16 outputs of Cubase. I can insert on these outputs the hardwares of the rack.
This requires wiring through a dispath.
What I would like is to use my hardwares as plugins directly in Cubase, hence my proposal below.

Project:
Use insert hardware in Cubase audio tracks.
Principle:
Harware hardware (compressors, equalizers …) are connected to an AN / DA converter, 8 or 16 tracks. The converter is connected to a PC via USB.
When Cubase is running, on an audio track, in the insert, you can see the converter with each track (inputs / outputs that can be renamed, for example, from the hardware name connected to the input / output. joint).
If, for example, I chose track 4 of the converter to which a NEVE 1173 preamp is connected, it will be inserted into the corresponding track of Cubase and I could benefit from the hardware. I could also use the same hardware in other tracks as a plugin.
Questions :
How Cubase could detect a converter connected in USB as a plugin?
Does that exist?
If not, can you realize it and insert it in future Cubase updates?