Autosampler functionality

Autosample your custom instruments like in Logic / MPC one, X, Live II.

Hi and welcome on the forum,

Do you know Sampler Track in Cubase? And do you know Groove Agent SE > Create Slices function in Cubase?

Hello! And thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I‘m aware of the sampler tracker which is great. However, it would be great for more complex sounddesigns to have an autosampler preserving a setup, e.g. if you‘re working on modular/pedal related cinematic sounds you might want to keep a certain sound for later use. an easy solution to that is logics autosampler (former redmatica!) or the 3rd party solution sample robot (quite extensive!!), but an internal cubase solution would be most elegant.
bests and have a great sunday.
Josef Bach

Gesendet von der mobilen elektronischen Einsatzzentrale

3 Likes

The problem or better word would be time consuming part has always been the making/staggering of the notes, the naming (no one seems to be able to do this, the plugins always have a name for a note or a map file, why is it so hard for us to extract that?) Tailing, and providing subtle variations for multiple instances. Once youve done that groove agend or Halion work wonderfully but i agree its not a true auto sampler like logics. Even machine2, is still quicker and given i can use maschine as a plugin inside cubase thats exactly what i do.
Surely theres a tool or PLE way of triggering all notes between X and Y, this many times each, dont start next one until threshhold below z etc etc the recorder does a lot of this and it is good but it just falls short for me at the end for me