We are happy to announce the immediate availability of Cubase Elements 8! Our entry-level music production system comes with many new features and improvements, so if you’re interested in joining the Cubase community or you’re keen to upgrade from LE, AI or older versions of Element, this just might be the right time.
- • Improved windows handling on PC, dockable rack and MediaBay plus a redesigned Track List
• Instrument (t)rack 2.0: Supports multi-outputs and multi-inputs, and merges instrument tracks with the VST Instrument Rack
• Global chord pads for playfully and creatively composing with chords
• Groove Agent SE 4: With over 120 drum kits and smart user interface for creating beats and hits in not time
• HALion Sonic SE 2: Giving you tons of fresh new sounds plus a totally new synth
• Plug-in manager: Arrange, sort and group your effects and instruments
• ASIO-Guard 2: Ultra-low latencies only on the tracks where latency matters
• Instant transient navigation: Tab to transients on audio events in the Project window thanks to the new automatic hitpoint detection
• MP3: Unlimited encoding to MP3 is now included, next to the already unlimited decoding of MP3 files
• FLAC lossless compression codec for recording, importing and exporting audio files
Cubase Elements 8 is available from Steinberg dealers worldwide as a boxed version and in the Steinberg Online Shop as a download version. The update is available in the Steinberg Online Shop and we offer a special promotional launch update price until end of April!
To get an overall impression of Cubase Elements, we recommend to download the now also availabe trial version.
Those of you who have activated Cubase Elements 7 since January 15, 2015, are now eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to Cubase Elements 8. Please check here for more information.
Get all the details about Cubase Elements 8 here.
Helge Vogt - Team Lead Product Marketing Group
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH