Awakening (w/ Onkel Grusom)

man of few words…Excellent!

The first ten seconds had my ears glued to my headphones and I just couldn’t stop listening right through the end, amazing music you make. Michael.

Great stuff Lenny!
Great playing and programming all around and Kim’s guitar work is top notch, as usual. :sunglasses:

Cheers,
Wim

It certainly did! You brought the song to another level. :sunglasses:

Me too, Kim! :slight_smile:

thanks for your kind words, Leon.

Hmmmmm…I’ll have to mull over your comments regarding the brightness. I did the A/B comparison, and yes,
ITF is a bit brighter - yet when I go back to this song, I don’t feel like it’s dull. Maybe I should try adding a bit
of highs in Wavelab and see if I like it. I suppose if I was going to have them together on the same album I’d want
them to be sonically matched. Thanks for bringing it to my attention - I will give this some more consideration.
Good catch! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :sunglasses:

Thank you, Michael. Were you able to get the glue off your ears? :astonished:

:slight_smile:

Thank you, Wim! I hope you enjoyed your LGT! :slight_smile:

Wow! Yet another incredible prog tune from you guys.

Really, this competes with anything out there, past or present. IMO

About the “briteness.” I think the track overall is fine, but I feel there are two elements that could use a tad more “presence.” First, the top end of the drum kit sounds very dry and lifeless; I think more space around the kit would help brighten it up some. After that, it may still need just a tad of boost, but just a tad. I think the lead vocal could use a similar slight boost, in the 3-5 kHz area

Again, great work :sunglasses: