Axiom 25 does not work anymore

Hi everybody
Today my Axiom 25 sadly stopped communicating efficiently with my Cubase elements 10.

I have my Axiom connected via USB, I have a Focusrite 6i6 soundcard. My problem is: In Cubase, I can see signal coming from Axiom when I press the keys, but when I try to play an instrument, nothing can be heard from the speakers. Complete silence. No matter of the project I’m in, the countless restarts of the Axiom, of Cubase, of computer, of reinstalling Cubase, of resetting Axiom to factory defaults…
I was left with no ideas…
could you please point me in some direction?
see some settings in attach. i can attach maximum 3 photos
this is driving me nuts. All of a sudden…problems
Thanks

Hi and welcome,

1st remove the All Inputs from the VST Quick Controls, please. Set just the proper MIDI Incomming port. Probably Axiom, if you use Axiom for the Quick Controls.

But this has most probably nothing to do with your issue… :slight_smile:

As I can see on the screenshot, the Instrument track is not Record Enabled (or in Monitor). Click to the Record Enable button (red circle appears).

“As I can see on the screenshot, the Instrument track is not Record Enabled (or in Monitor). Click to the Record Enable button (red circle appears).”

YES, man, yes! That’s the answer. Idiot here, sorry :slight_smile:)) I just figured out by myself eventually, but glad that my post was approved and now I see that someone has helped! Thank you so much! I appreciate