Backup project not copying all files

I wanted to transfer my project to a new computer and used the backup project thinking it would bundle all the necessary files in the pool. I open it up on the new computer and none of the files on sampler tracks were copied over. WTH? Come on guys how hard is this? What am I missing?

What is “sampler tracks” referring to? Steinberg’s VST sounds playing back ‘live’ in a sampler like Halion? Or something else?

And did you read the manual on this?

I’m assuming it’s this

Ok. Well the manual talks about using VST sounds from Steinberg and how that relates to backups.

I remember this was a bug back in 10.5? And 11? But it was supposed to be solved eventually.

Something about paths not updating correctly I think, and Cubase looking in the wrong place for files.

Today I made “back up project” and with version 12.0.60 all Sampler track files after loading bup prj are still doubled and refering to old folder and not new back up folder. So if you delete old folder you broke your project. WTH is that so big problem to remove this bug after 4 years or more?? Steinberg dont try their own DAW at all, they dont understan our issue or what?? It is big ignorance for me and big problem because we all losing our work. Please do it finally. It will take maybe an hour of programming or more but will remove very important problem with arhiving. Please, please do it finally!