Bar Repeat Options

Hello,

A couple questions about the new bar repeat feature (which is great btw and I know playback is not yet possible):

1. Is it possible to have an option to show bar repeats only in the parts but have all the measures fully written out in the score?

2. Is there an intelligent bar repeat tool/option so that bar repeats can automatically be created in parts but not in the full score (after x number of times a measure repeats—like four in a row)?

I currently have a full score complete and have been editing the parts and want to utilize bar repeats in the parts but not in the score. When I “create bar repeat” it prints over the music that’s already selected and it seems like I need to delete the music in these bars and then go back over with the bar repeat tool to create the actual repeat. Is this the correct way to go about this process?

Thanks!

One more question:

Is there a way to keep the music fully written out, but have the helpful numbering [ie. (4) or (8)] as well for the parts?

At the moment it’s not possible to show different material in the full score and parts when it comes to bar repeats. This is something we would definitely like to address in the future, but I’m afraid it’s not in our immediate plans.