basic question

hi!I have always bounced this way- select the instrument by soloing it, then it usually also solos the main stereo.Now if i solo the instrument to get it bounced it doesnt solo the output so im not hearing anything.If i maunally solo the main out it selects all channels. Whats this all about?My first time messing with “vst instrument” too in this project but im not tryin to bounce this vch , only its activated, ch im tryng to solo is normal intsrument ch.cheeros!

Make sure your instrument is routed to the stereo output…maybe unroute & re-route to see if it makes a difference.

You can also export channels without going via the stereo bus by using batch export & selecting just the one channel.
Working this way it may be best to set the channel fader at 0.

Trying to dissect this ramble. But, if you mean soloing the main Cubase output and not the output of the vsti, it solos all channels that are targeted to it. You might have cue tracks, or submixes going to other outputs that you don’t want to mix down or bounce. So soloing an ouput lets you select the tracks that are pointing at it.

My first time messing with “vst instrument” too in this project but im not tryin to bounce this vch , only its activated, ch im tryng to solo is normal intsrument ch.cheeros!

Sorry, I’ve read this 3 times and I still can’t figure out what you are asking or why it’s a problem.

Hello,

are you want to export/bounce several VST Instruments ? Why not use the channel batch export of Cubase 6 ?

Cheers,

Chris

My first time messing with “vst instrument” too in this project but im not tryin to bounce this vch , only its activated, ch im tryng to solo is normal intsrument ch.cheeros!

It’s his first time using an instrument channel in a track. But the track he is trying to solo & export is not this one…it is an instrument loaded in the rack.

Now it acts like it should, maybe cpu got too high with load of big romplers that Q got stuck little bit…