Batch Export Multiple Events from one track

I often have sessions with tons of individual events on one track (100s). Is there are way to batch export all of these events as individual audio files. Hopefully, keeping intact their playback orientation (event 1 is audio file 1; event 2 is audio file 2, etc…).

I’d rather not drag all of these files to separate audio tracks just to batch export each track. That’s a pain, and not a more efficient way than how we already do it.

Advice is appreciated

bump

There is a nice way of doing this. I read about it just recently but can’t remember where and therefore can’t find it for you. But it had something to do with selecting all your events and creating regions from events. Then go to the Pool, select all the regions and bounce selected.

Found it.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/tips_and_tricks/2011/cubase_6_split_audio_files_july_2011.html

Holy poopies, dude. You just made my night. If you’re ever in the Baltimore/DC area. Send me a message, I’ll buy you a beer!

Haha glad it helped. I live in Australia but if I’m ever in the area I’ll definitely take you up on it :slight_smile:

The link is dead … could you explain the method please?

I also have the same problem. Can anybody please activate the link again or propose a solution?
Thanks in advance !