Batch Exporting numerous clips

I’ll be needing to batch export many audio clips after recording vo/dialog. What’s the best way to do this? I’ve thought of 2 ways:

Create a cycle marker around every part (maybe use a macro for this?) and name it. Now Nuendo can batch export each cycle marker.

or

Bounce each part (so I can rename it without affecting other parts) and use MEAP (meap.biz) to export the parts automatically.

I’d like to just stick with Nuendo and use the cycle markers, but naming the actual parts seems more organized to me. Thoughts?

*Also, is there a limit on how many cycle markers you can create? I’m not sure how many I’ll need but I’m sure the count will be very high.

That’s what I do. On a Mac, so can’t use MEAP; not certain what advantages it might offer.

Fredo offered a cycle marker-creating-by-event macro that semi-automates the process. Definitely a step in the right direction; it’s been very helpful to me. Not a perfect solution, but speeds things up a bunch.

Name: Multiple Cycle Markers
Commands:

Navigate - Right
Transport - Locators to Selection
Marker - Insert and name Cycle Marker

Good luck!
Chewy

Thanks Chewey and Fredo. Ended up using this macro:

split range
insert & name cycle marker

Nuendo made it a breeze to export all the little bits of audio with proper names. Nice!