Batch Import of fxp's?

Hi,
I’m new to Halion,but have owned many other samplers in the past. I’m starting of with chicken translator as my conversion tool,and converting a large number of patches used in previous samplers.

My question is how can I import to the halion 4 library, say : 50 brass patches ? One at a time or is there an easier way to import and batch tag these?

Thanks for any advise you can offer…

Is it possible to import a large number of halion fxp’s, if so how? I’ve done my part as far as converting the patches into fxp’s. They load fine in H4,but I have a large number of them,and would like to import them all in one pass, is this at all possible?

if so how?

thanks

I just dragged them over into the halion 4-media bay and everything worked… If they are in different folders, you can´t drag the folders, but there is a simple solution: Search for “.fxp” and drag the results over to halion 4…

You get into problems if you need to relocate the samples for these patches, as you currently have to tell halion 4 to seek the samples for every single patch (i think they said they are working on this)…

But hey, i did this for about 1000 patches and im still alive :slight_smile:

Thanks JLM,thats what I needed to know…