Batch process - multiple formats from single source?

I always make MP3 files that are various bit rates. We need to make a low quality version for people who have a slow internet connection.

I would really like to be able to have one wav file output to several formats ans locations with one step.

Here’s an example of what I do…
create a master wave file, from that create:

1. low quality MP3
  2. high quality MP3
  3. MP3 to be sent for transcription
  4. convert mono wav file AIFF file for video (apparently FCP doesn’t care for the wav format).

Is there a way to do this in Wavelab?

Thanks,
~Jay

You have to use different batch processes. But I recall that you can run them all in one operation (they are executed sequentially).

thanks for the reply, but I’m not quite sure how to do that.

I don’t see an option for multiple destinations. I can create different jobs, but Wavelab gives an error message saying that the file is already being processed. How can I make it sequential?

thanks,
~Jay

You have 2 create different batch files, one for each destination. To run them all, you call this:
2013-05-14_22-37-31.png

Ok, I see now. You seem to have thought of everything!

~Jay

And it’s possible to render all the audio montage in mp3 or wav format and use the CD text to rename it?

And it’s possible to render all the audio montage in mp3 or wav format and use the CD text to rename it?

It’s possible to render all the audio montage in mp3 or wav format, yes.
Using the renaming option of the batch processor, you can use meta-data, as follows:

I must admit I am not sure this specific case was tested with montages.