Cubase includes a manual that explains every knob of all the VST plugins. But Wavelab includes no such document (and I could’nt find one on steinberg’s website either), so:
- Where can I find a user guide for every plugin? I´m specially clueless about monopass, multipass and metapass plugins
- In the PLUGINS window that is used for adding plugins to a batch processor, some of these plugins appear in yellow letters. Why? What does that mean?
The ones showing in yellow in my computer are:
- Monopass: trimeer, delay next, audio analyzer, audio injector, fade in, instructor
- Multipass: Fade out, Stereo to mono
- Meta pass: meta leveler and loudness meta normalizer