Battery 3 with C6 & Windows 7

Anyone on all 64 bit using Battery 3? I can’t get Cubase to recognize it. The install seems to go fine, it’s just not there. NI says that if I have 64 bit OS, then 32 and 64 will load and to just use the 64. @#$%

What version(s) (32 and/or 64 bit) of Cubase 6 do you have installed, and what version(s) (32 and/or 64 bit) of Battery do you have installed? If you don’t know, then we begin throwing darts, and someone will get stuck with one. You can lose an eye that way.

If, by “all 64 bit” you mean everything (OS, host, VSTi), and you’ve made sure that the 64 bit Battery dll is in the 64 bit VST folder, and 64 bit Cubase has that folder set as the correct VST2 folder, then I’m already stumped, as I’ve not had any problems with 64 bit Cubase seeing 64 bit Kontakt 5. Not using Battery here since a long time back, but our scenarios are not dissimilar.

If you don’t know, then we begin throwing darts, and someone will get stuck with one. You can lose an eye that way.

Good point.

Fizbin: Run your NI Service Center app and make sure you’ve got the latest version of Battery…which will run 32/64.

I don’t run or have Battery. I run Kontakt 5 which is 64 and 32 bit. Not sure about Battery. I presume you meant to ask Eric C., the OP.

I presume you meant to ask Eric C., the OP.

Yeah…sorry. Eric: run the Service Center.