Beatnik Breakdown

Nice mix as others have mentioned the rhodes style piano could probably be dropped in volume about 10 percent or so but other than that I liked it. Great guitar playing!

I really like Amplitube for clean sounds with my tele. The model i prefer for nice clean sounds is the 30tb. I have to tweak it slightly but it sounds great on my tele. I have found that the default output settings in amplitube are way to high I constantly have to turn the level down or I get digital distortion with even the clean models.

Thanks Indy. I should install one of the Amplitude lite versions that I have on my new PC and revisit it.

NICE chops man!!!

Only thing that got me was the stutter that a couple of others mentioned… was in my own little zone for a few mins there… thanks man! :smiley:

Thanks mat. As mentioned whats sounding like a stutter is just a snare roll. I should probably revisit and fade the roll in. Thanks for listening.

Reminds me of !970’s “George Benson”. Love the Octave’s on Guitar.
Good Recording Mr. M :slight_smile:

Jack :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1970’s George Benson represents the best jazz guitar playing ever ,to me (thats with all due respect to Django Rheinhart and Wes Montgomery). Bad Benson is my favorite of his. I got to see him a couple of times during this period,once sitting just a few feet away at Keystone Corner in SF. I’d be happy to be 1/100th the player he is. Thanks Jack.

I second that, your music takes me right back to George Benson, such a talented man. Everything has already been said and the stutter is just caused by the percussion that cuts out like that, kind of staccato. Everyone has his own opinion, for me the only thing standing out is the scratch kind of effect at 3:18 that does not feel like it belongs in this type of music. Your guitar is so soothing and I like how it is echoed on the keyboard. Nice tune, form and shape.