Best approach for section titles position (in the same flow)

Hi,
I am trying to enter section titles that don’t correspond to different flows. Just a bigger text at the beginning of some double bars.
The problem is that most of the time this text coincides with a tempo mark, and Dorico puts the tempo mark over the section text… I can adjust all of them manually, but taking gin consideration that it its an orchestral work, doing this for all the parts with all the section titles would be quite laborious… Is there any possible solution to set these section titles over the tempo marks?
Captura.PNG
Thank you in advance!

Are you using Rehearsal Marks in this project? If not, you could misuse them for these scene titles. There’s significant control over what they look like and where they’re positioned, within Engraving Options, and you can always override what they say by changing the Index (to 5 for “E”) and a custom suffix (set to “scena 1” for example)

I must say that it was a very clever solution!!
Thank you very much! It solved the problem. In any case, it would be nice to have more control over system text position and order. I have also some trouble with bar numbers colliding with some text items, and as far as I know, bar numbers at the beginning of the staff can’t be positioned more to the left.