best pointing device to work with cubase?

Heh. Not really :laughing: . This is more what I had in mind: Taraf De Haidouks - Turceasca - YouTube or Taraf de Haidouks - YouTube

yeah man// thats the real deal… makes me feel grabbing a Zoika to drink and dance… crazy musicians virtuoz and full of feel…

there are also terrific turkish band “laco tayfa” great musicians.
this one kind of turkish and balkan style but they are kind of modern funky jazzy turkish band…

Yeah, Laço Tayfa! Got turned on to them with the album Bergama Gaydası. Husnu Senlendirici is great.

WOW!!
Now that’s music!
Chops Chops and more Chops.

BTW
The Cymbalum is an awesome ax.
(kinda like playing on the inside of a baby grand with mallets).

Had access to one for a short while from a Hungarian buddy.
Never learned to play/tune it tho’. :frowning:

Thanks for the link Steve. Made my Sunday eve.
{‘-’}

I have a number of devices attached besides a mouse. The most important thing with a mouse is setting the response to your liking, beyond that it’s just what feels comfortable - my mouse is not especially comfortable, it’s a Roland sales gimmick made to look exactly like a Boss distortion foot pedal. I also use a Shuttlexpress when working with the project window though I’m now trying to get used to the CMC-TP.

What I really wanted to mention here though, because nobody seems to have mentioned using one, is a Graphic tablet. I use one of these primarily for wave editing because nothing is better for drawing than a pen on pad. These usually work in two modes, either screen mapped i.e. where you point on the tablet is always the same spot on the screen, or in mouse mode which behaves obviously like a mouse. If you get a chance, try one they’re actually much more intuitive than a mouse or trackball. The only con is that if you put the pen down, you have to pick it up :wink: but many like to keep the pen in hand if only to have something to fiddle with while listening. Actually, the tablet I have (Wacom Graphire) has a mouse as well as a pen.

in other israeli forums i got this suggestion of pen tablet, but i find it out of budget for me and finally i decided and ordered logitech t650 touchpad.
(i’m using already logitech keyboard and mouse so with one usb receiver that comes with t650 they should work all together.)

So…how are you finding the touchpad? What kind of functions can you use?

well i took the time to work with it, but i can’t gain any speed or comfort against regular mouse, for general computer use with internet browsers etc… its OK , but with DAW its not as comfort(for me ). yesterday i put it on sale !!
its not that precise and also left clicking its problematic with Daws
in some areas with DAW its better than mouse but not something that important for me.
after all its a personal thing and for my workflow its not contributing much.

Mentioned earlier in the tread, trackballs are awesome.
If you can afford it, get one of these: Trackball Explorer mouse.

Quite possibly the greatest trackball ever made, and prices suck because Microsoft felt it necessary to discontinue production.