Bezier Curves & Automation Tools

Would love to have bezier curves like in, nearly every other daw, as well as the ability to grab a selection of automation and just pull it down/up with it automatically creating automation nodes.

=]

+1

+1

+1

+1, epically!

+1 . Waiting for bezier curves since cubase sx2

Me too, even if cubase 6 considerably improve theim.

Especially with the new Virgin Territories idea which de-clutters the lanes, Bezier Curves could just be a new tool-type alongside all the other methods of drawing, instead of totally replacing them.

Something like this would be extra incredible:

http://screencast.com/t/xUAtpi1Dgin

Automation clips! Copy/Paste/Stretch/Split/Scale clips of automation. All the benefits in a slick, easily-implemented solution.

Yes! +1

+1 and vertical snap to the latest automation position or after position and snap to grid, reorder/rename automation tracks.

Really great to see more people looking for this feature. I posted this in the 7.0 forum and not many people wanted or knew what I was talking about.

Get the word out!!

Vertical Snap, yes +1,000,000!

It’s just a fact, music these days is super automation-heavy, and with that comes the need for precision. Often, when automating synths (ie. FM8 that relies on modulation), the precision of your points is SO IMPORTANT because a hair too high/low can make a tremendous difference in sound. To have vertical snap (to previous points, and meaningful landmarks like 0, Max, Min, 1/2, -1/2, 1/4 etc) would be a godsend for anyone who produces Pop and Electronic genres.

=Ferro=

+1

+1

+1

+1 also for #cc in the key editor

+1

+1

+1