Big News wednesday šŸ‘

Dorico 4 now with ā€œSave As Project Templateā€, that is also a very useful thingā€¦!

3 Likes

Binge-watched the videos, and Iā€™m very impressed so far! Looking forward to trying it out!

I downloaded Dorico 4 from the SDA but it asks me for registration and so onā€¦ License Not Found, while the program is showing Audio Engine: waiting for connectionā€¦ the program stuck here :-/

Have you bought your Dorico 4 update, received your Download Access Code, and redeemed it in Steinberg Download Assistant? Dorico 4 is not a free update.

2 Likes

No problem with the upgrade purchase Dan, but canā€™t find the link where to buy the upgrade.

Look in the main pinned thread at the top of the forum!

1 Like

Tomorrowā€¦Tomorrowā€¦ Tomorrowā€¦ Tomorrow tomorrow I will be able to update ā€¦ tomorrow ā€¦ courage, tomorrow is close ā€¦

Congrats to the team for the great upgrade!

Unfortunately I am stuck upgrading because I canā€™t connect to the server stage DOT steinberg DOT net :frowning:

I purchased Dorico 3.5 during the grace period, and I am trying to upgrade to 4 by following the instructions in the blog post.

Iā€™ve problem from switching from 3.5 SE to 4 SE. Have got SE 4 key to my e-mail, unstalled SE 4 version, the license is visible in new Activation Manager, but when I start Dorico, it runs Pro 4 version and canā€™t find pro license of course. Could you tell me, what should I do?

Our eLicenser team are working to resolve this issue right now. Please wait an hour (if you can!) and try again.

Can you show me a quick screengrab of Steinberg Activation Manager on your system? I hope it will show only a single item, Dorico SE, and that it is Activated.

Very interesting! Could you please zip up the folder Activation Manager in %APPDATA%\Steinberg and send it to me by email at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de, and Iā€™ll ask my colleagues to take a look?

Done! Glad with this major upgrade wow!

Have sent one. Please, check if itā€™s delivered

Yup, got it. Weā€™re looking into it.

I chose poorlyā€¦ Wanted to wait for the release of D4 before ordering crossgrade, and now I have to wait for another eligibilty verification (I guess my approval was reset with the new edish).

The verification will take place within TWO business days :scream:

Edit: Already verified. License aquired.

I bought Dorico Pro 3.5 (update from 3) in the November 2020 offers. I activated it on September 1, 2021, taking advantage of the grace period. Now I am trying to update to 4 (running maintenance on eLicenser, updated), but I am not getting any prompts to be able to update. It is normal?

If you bought long before last summer but then activated between August 25 and September 20, then youā€™re in a kind of limbo state. Please send me an email with your order receipt to d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de and Iā€™ll take care of you.

Done! Email sended. Thanks! :slight_smile: