Big News wednesday šŸ‘

Thereā€™s no way the team could announce anything else, because anything other than Dorico 4 would knock me off my chair in sheer disappointment and I certainly wouldnā€™t be the only one ā€¦

1 Like

That is a beautiful mind (or genius) in an ugly body. I didnā€™t know that Sibelius looked like this and now I always have this image in my head, when I hear his beautiful music ā€¦
So please: never ever post a picture of Valerio Dorico. Fortunately photography was not yet invented in the 16th century!

3 Likes

NB: Dat is 15u Nederlandse/Belgische tijd, helaas (nĆ²g) een uur laterā€¦

Unfortunately for me I am on holidays in the Mountains and the live stream equates to 1am tonightā€¦

I hope you all enjoy it in real time and I canā€™t wait to check in to watch when I can!!!

Thanks Daniel and Team in advance, I am almost scared about how good this could be :wink:

Maar gelukkig wƩl tegelijkertijd met iedereen :wink:

Carlo van der Put ļ£æ
Oude Haven 51
4301 JK Zierikzee
06-53552170

is it done already???

I saw some new Dorico uploads earlier today on Youtube. Then they disappeared later.

They were posted early by mistake and quickly removed.

ā€œI was hoping for Beethovenā€

1 Like

I had the short opportunity to watch some of them.
Really great stuff!

1 Like

it is on now ā€¦ the ads on youtube, but the online shop is still showing 3.5
this is sooo cool

2 Likes

There are eighteen new videos now available on YouTube here. Formal announcement coming soon, once everything is live and the software is available to buy.

14 Likes

Thank you so much, sir!

I downloaded Dorico 4 and the version history document, but you cannot buy a licence yet :grimacing:

Ooh great, I can get it downloaded and installed so all I have to do is activate once I buy and start using :smiley:

1 Like

Well, I canā€™t find the pageā€¦ Still 3.5 here

Dorico 4 can be downloaded via Steinberg Download Assistant, but it is not yet available to buy.

3 Likes

Big congratulations for the new version! Iā€™ve only watched six of the videos so far and everything looks just too good to be true! I canā€™t wait to try it out!

2 Likes

Marc, mon vieux: open your Steinberg Download Assistant. Itā€™s accessible there.

1 Like

Yup. Daniel already told me!

1 Like