Big News wednesday šŸ‘

I already love The Library Manager!!!

3 Likes

Downloaded and installed but the app wonā€™t run until Iā€™m able to buy a license!

How about the users who bought Dorico 3.5 in the Grace period? Is the license automatically entered in MySteinberg or do you get a download code sent by email?

Please wait for the proper announcements, when this will all be made clear.

4 Likes

@dspreadbury I think at this point it would be prudent of me to teleport my carefully hoarded celebratory bottle of Hendricks gin to you immediately. :cocktail:

2 Likes

Native GROUP LABELS!!! Amaaaaaaaziiiiiiing! Thank you SOOOO much, Daniel & Dorico team!!!

3 Likes

Looks like itā€™s available to purchase in the shop now, but I get an error when I try to log in to my account at the checkout.
Anyone have the same problem?

RunningšŸ˜…
Thank You very much!!

Itā€™s working for meā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m up and running! The licensing went impeccably smooth and NotePerformer worked immediately without any hassle. :+1::+1::+1:

What is the ā€˜Content Dorico Pro 4 (recommended)ā€™ download item by the way?

Me too. Very quick and seamless upgrade.

1 Like

@dspreadbury Version 4 is absolutely blowing my mind. I mean, this is genuinely unprecedented in the realm of software notation. And EIGHTEEN EXPLANATORY VIDEOS, for peteā€™s sake. This is GLORIOUS.

5 Likes

I have watched all the Videos. Huge congratulations from me! It will surely improve everyoneā€™s productivity!

I highly respect the improved design choices that make it easier for new users to get started! Always good to revise.

Cannot wait to get my hands on it.

P.S. HOUSE STYLES, CAPOS! Cant wait to read the release notes.

2 Likes

Still no Zombie Mozart. Pfft.

6 Likes

Watched the YouTube videos, what an upgrade! Capo Chords, finally. User templates, settings import, all huge time savers.
This looks just fantastic, I already installed, just waiting to spend some money.
Congratulations Dorico team.

After resetting my password, I was able to purchase the upgrade as well!
Downloading now! :grin:

Up and running :+1:
No problems with the upgrade. Canā€™t wait to get to know all the exciting news in the version history.

It is an update to the Olympus Choir Micro sounds, recommended but not required.

4 Likes

Have been through the whole 18 videos, and of course just purchased it !
Quite impressed by all thatā€™s been added/improved, canā€™t wait to try those and especially happy with apparently a better handling of rests in percussion notation, canā€™t wait to try it out.

As I imagine not everything was mentioned in the videos and I didnā€™t see that : do we finally have native tempo equations like 2 eights = (quarter + eight) triplet that affects the swing playback (and without using metrico workaround plus configuring swing manually back and forth when several changes in a flow) ?

Canā€™t wait to try it out anyway, massive congrats to the team, very impressive work achieved from the videos I saw!

Team, you have outdone yourselves. With the integration of the key editor, the new play mode, and all the rest, Iā€™m seriously considering bringing over a good chunk of my work from Cubase to Dorico.