[bit off topic] Suggestions for swivel supports for laptop above keyboard

I’m looking for a swivel support for a laptop and mouse, to allow the laptop to be just above my keyboard when I’m using it, but then able to be moved backwards, but remaining facing me, when I’m playing the keyboard, and reading the notation off the screen. I need the support for the laptop to be wide enough for a mousepad to be situated adjacent to it.

It doesn’t have to be a swivel - it could be some kind of a sliding “tray” arrangement, that is raised up a bit, above the keyboard. It only has to move forwards and backwards - not sideways.