"Black Friday" for HALion Sonic, Grand SE3?

Happy Thanksgiving

Was there a Black Friday special in the Steinberg Shop on the permanent license codes for the “HALion Sonic” that’s included with the Cubase 6 Update? The “Grand SE3” and “HALION Symphonic Orchestra”? :confused: This would be great!!! If there’s not, there is still time for this to apply! Thanks

Aloha t,

Good one!
{‘-’}

There was such an offer last november 15 - 30% off for these three programs. I got it through the news letter. Maybe it wasn’t valid everywhere…http://www.steinberg.net/en/landing_pages/just_15.html?utm_source=nl&utm_medium=clk&utm_campaign=novjust15

Luck, Arjan

Thanks greatly. But i clicked on the link and the offer was limited to the countries listed. :frowning:

What about a “Cyber period” of savings (now until Christmas) with reduced pricing on these items for those who have purchased licenses for Cubase 6 already could now add these licenses (HALion Sonic, Grand SE3, etc.) permanently? Just thinking…Great Company, great products…Loyal customers…very happy customers :smiley: ! Sounds good to me! Please consider. :slight_smile: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!