black list

hi guys

i dont see the groove agent in the vst instruments tab bat i can see the halion

in the black list it sees the file of the groove agent and when i do reativate it says the reactivation failed and contact the vedor.

my vendor doesnt suppot bcz i bought the product from amzn

what do i do?

thanks for help

Which version of Groove Agent is this?

Vendor refers to the plugin developer, not the person who sold it to you.

the daw is cubase le ai elements 9, when i install the program it installed halion sonic se 64 and groove agent se 64 bit also

in plug in manager window the halion appears in the vst instruments tab and works fine but the groove agent does not, also worth to mention that both appear in the black list

how can i resolve this problem? or

how do i contact the vendor?

thanks again

Did you manage to solve this? If not, uninstall Groove Agent SE 4, start Cubase, close it, then run the Cubase installer again and reinstall everything.

that did not work for me. funny that when I open cubase, it offers me the $49.00 upgrade from Cubase LE Elements 9 to Cubase Elements 9 and I am supposed to get a GA4 upgrade also, So I bought it, not realizing that GA was blacklisted, and when I tried to install it, Cubase told me I already had it and “no changes” to install. This is very frustrating. IF only I could speak to someone and get walked through it. Local tech is $65 an hour. Too much. I submitted a request and it’s taking forever, from Yamaha to asknet and now to Steinberg proper. I hope they have solutions, the only thing holding me back is the ability to create drum loops in GA.

Sorry to spam but this information might help others. It appears that the Cubase LE9 and Elements 9 share the same license and the purchase of the upgrade opens features so it’s possible that by getting a free version of Cubase via purchase of a Zoom R16 that I was never entitled to GA in the first place, that seems to be the case. I was finally advised by someone in Germany that if I only put the activation code in the elicenser, that it will unlock all the Elements 9 features that already exist in my current install. However, when I added the activation code, the upgrade was declined as invalid. I am still working with Germany to rectify the situation and sent screen shots of the events in elicenser. Hopefully I didn’t mess with the program too much to cause my own damage, I have deleted and reinstalled LE9 just in case and await my new activation code. Then, I am confident that I will get GA4 and then, get to writing and programming.

UPDATE: User error (of course) - my activation code didn’t work because they deleted it when I asked for a refund. confirmed that it was the correct upgrade despite them telling me at one point that it was the wrong package. Between Yamaha/Asknet/Steinberg you get different answers for things. At any rate, original purchase refunded, re-purchased again, installed this morning. Whee! Its a go.

Having the same problem here running 9 LE. Is there a way to start it or do I understand correctly that it shouldn’t even be in my package at the first place?

I’m having this problem as well. It worked for 2 weeks for me now it’s missing. I copied the GA .dll vst file to the C:programs/vst folder and now I get the message, gase4 is blacklisted.

Is it because I’m using LE 9.5?