Please try this:
- Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
- Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
- Start the installation (as administrator).
- Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settins.
- Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
Down here it’s written, how to install NVIDIA driver (even if it’s related to other issue).
Sorry, I’m not Windows guy and not an IT expert, but as far as I know, Microsoft Redistributable is a package of some C++ libraries (please correct me anybody), needed for several application, including Cubase. The right Microsoft Redistributable should be installed with Cubase Full Installer (if it’s not installed already). You can see it in the Program Uninstallation application in Windows.
BTW: I expect every one who is using Cubase (at least every one here on the forum) bought it.