Blank PlugIn GUI

Since I have update WLab to the latest version (9.1), all of my bridged PlugIns have no GUI anymore. All my Song- and Master Presets use some of this bridged PlugIns. In 9.0, all is fine.

So therefore, I’m back to previous Version of WLab (per image).

Is there a fix sheduled?

It would be helpful to have a name of some plugins that have the issue, as well as what you use for the bridge. Bridging from 32-bit to 64-bit is what I assume you mean?

Does folding and unfolding the plugin GUI help at all, like you see in this attached GIF?
WL9_MeterPlugs.gif

Hey Justin,

thanx for your help. Will try this later, because at the moment, I’m back to Wlab V9.0. Install V9.1 again maybe, because have WLab V7 32bit also on my DAW, but in this version, my presets are to old :wink:

One of my favorite plugin is Wizzoo Verb 2. It’s (was) a nice Reverb, VST 2.0, bridged with JBridge 1.5. My UAD-1 PlugIns I haven’t tested with V9.1. Will do it also …

Interesting. I’d probably give up trying to use 32-bit plugins anymore as it’s only a matter of short time before they’re really unusable.

Maybe PG can say more about the issue. Even though many plugins saw a benefit from 9.1, a few like you see in my GIF had slight issues. Dynameter for one can be temporarily fixed by folding/unfolding.

Have tested V9.5 today, but the GUI issue with bridged PlugIns still there. So I’ll stay with V9.0 as long as possible.
Pity, because my money was ready …

I’m sure PG will weigh in but I’m guessing that 32-bit bridged plugins being so old and only getting older may never be supported in WaveLab moving forward.

Are there really plugins that are still worth using but haven’t been updated to 64-bit?

thanx for your help. Will try this later, because at the moment, I’m back to Wlab V9.0. Install V9.1 again maybe, because have WLab V7 32bit also on my DAW