Blues injection

Hi,

For me it was time to play some blues again, it resulted in my latest song Blues Injection.

All comments are welcome :slight_smile:

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

nice track, production and guitar!!! :wink:

Hi worshiptuned,

Thank you!! :smiley:

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

Not exactly straight blues, but I see where you’re going. It moves really nicely, and I love the guitar as always! You have to explain the vocal thing; sounds like some sort of plug-in, akin to the opera you had on some earlier tracks. If that’s actually you singing, sorry!

Hi Early,

Thank you for listening :slight_smile:

You have to explain the vocal thing

• on Some few tunes I use session singers, but for the most part Opera, Indian, Syrian, Soul, High pitched Irish Girl etc. it`s “East west” libraries, drawing each note or playing it on the PC keyboard :smiley:

Cheers
    Tor-Bjarne

Nice
I like the fast pace and the slow singing combination. nice mix as well.

Loved it, would’ve preferred just guitar all the way through though…great listen. :slight_smile:

@Massomi and Shadowfax - Thank you so much :smiley:

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne Henriksen

Nice guitar throughout, but I found the vocals to be a bit of a distraction as they came in. I know that this is a pretty subjective criticism, but I thought they were a little more gimmicky than there for a musical reason. I also felt that since the guitar was so solidly “real”, that the rhythm section sounded a little too “unreal”. There wasn’t really a distinct bass in the mix. It sounded like the rhythm section was sort of in competition with itself, rather than “locked in”, as a bassist, drummer, rhythm guitar/piano might’ve been. All of that being said, if you are happy with how this came out, that’s great.

That was weird and wonderful, I like it. I use a lot of EW samples too, this is the 1st time I’ve heard one of the vocal ones tho.
There’s something very “Terminator” about hearing a machine singing!
Good stuff :slight_smile:

Hi Chubs,

Thank you! :smiley:

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

Hi Swetch,

Thank you for your feedback - much to consider in my next projects :slight_smile:

But as a “one-man-band” / Producer I cant really afford real musicians as this is merely a hobby :wink:

Some songs I made uses session singers, and as always it`s a more pro result - but also a costly one :slight_smile:

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

Good vides, keep’em up! :smiley:

Hi Joystock,

Thank you :smiley:

Cheers Tor-Bjarne