I can’t figure out how to bounce an AU track to audio. I tried routing the au audio into Cubasis with Audiobus 3, but it does t record anything. Is this impossible?
Hi Jimmy two times,
Thanks for your message!
Please note that no routing setting is required to work with AU plug-ins in Cubasis.
(1) Track Freeze
- Please tap the freeze button below the instrument button on the track in the track list
This immediately creates an audio track of your AU MIDI track.
- Please go to MEDIA/Mixdown
- Tap the “Create Mixdown” entry in the list
This immediately creates an audio track (mixdown) of your project.
Additionally, these are the steps to load an AU instrument…
- Create a MIDI track in Cubasis
- Tap the “Piano” instrument button on the track in the track list
- Choose the AU instrument from within the AU list
… the steps to load an AU effect (make sure at least one audio or MIDI track has been created)
- Select a track, where you want to add an AU effect
- Open the “Insert Effects” or “Send Effects” tab in the inspector
- Tap on an empty FX slot and choose an AU effect from the list
Hope that helps!