Bounce = "file error"

I know there’s been some discussion recently but I don’t recall anyone with this particular error. This seems to happen to me 90% of the time now when trying to bounce a selection of audio parts:

Update: It seems to occur when I have a piece of audio that has been copied into multiple locations on a track…

:confused:

Do you get the “Would you like to replace this region with the new file” message before it errors?

Do you get the “Would you like to replace this region with the new file” message before it errors?

No, it occurs at the time that message would normally pops up…

No one else experiencing this? It’s a consistent and persistent issue for me. :confused: I haven’t thouroughly investigated the specifics of the circumstances that causes it but it seems any audio with overlapping parts produces this error. Something’s definitely not working properly…

Hey did you find a solution? just updated to cubase12 and I get this message after I do timewrap edits and the application just freezes… I have to force quit it . very frustrating, definetly a bug of some sort

That post is 11 years old! I don’t even remember having the issue let alone what the solution was!