Bounce/Import, Solved!

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is a function in C6 for Bouncing and importing Vsti´s to an audio track?
For example: “Bounce to new Audio Track” -button that does all the job, exporting the Vsti and
importing it directly to a new audio track. It would be nice to get rid all the steps for doing this manually.

/Tellskog

You can export the audio and check “import into pool” which actually copies the audio from the freeze folder to the audio folder for the project. The only other way is to use freeze and re-import the audio.

Amazing how convoluted it is not only what the user must do but also the program itself.

Hmmm…I guess I have to do this the hard way.

But it would be nice to have a function that Bounces the Vsti and imports the audio to a new track?
It would be a lot of time saving. Maybe this is something to keep in mind for a future update.

/Tellskog

Would anyone believe freeze generates 32 bit float files no matter what your project bit rate is set to?

Hopefully there will be an update in this product cycle, since when it was “invented” it’s never had much attention (if any) paid to it.

Hi, Tellskog. Check the manual “mixing down to audio files” “channel batch export”… set a hot key for the export and have fun.

Thank you for the tip! I will look that up.

/Tellskog

You’ re welcome. if it helps I’ll be glad.

I have discovered that there is a function in the Audio Mixdown page called “Import into Project”.
This function does just that, automatically imports the exported audio into the project. And if you
select the “New Audio Track” box it also creates a new audio track connected to the audio file.
What I need to do now is to create a Hotkey or a Macro that activates these functions.

To be continued… :wink: