Bounce mixdown portion of a track with effects back into the arrange widnow?

Besides freezing, Does cubasis 3 have the possibility to bounce in place or replace a selected section of a track with its fx inserts?

I use the guitar sim “BIAS FX“ but im only able to hear 1 instance AT A TIME,
I like to record layers of guitar tracks and having the ability to bounce to a new track with the effects inserts saves allot of time for more room to be creative because

im now left with no choice but to go to Select the track, section, shut off fx on the master channel, go to the media browser, mix down, name the new audio region, re insert the audio region unto a clean track.

I use logic on my macbook and it has this bounce in place or unto a new track feature, was hoping this ios app had it

Hi GavrielRafael,

Thank you for your message.

I use the guitar sim “BIAS FX“ but im only able to hear 1 instance AT A TIME,

Please note that this has to do with “BIAS FX” comes as an Inter-App Audio plug-in.
It might make sense to get in touch with BIAS, asking them for an Audio Unit plug-in version.
To learn more about the limitations of Apple’s Inter-App Audio format, please have a look at this article.

Does cubasis 3 have the possibility to bounce in place or replace a selected section of a track with its fx inserts?

Please use the “Track Freeze” feature, which allows to freeze full tracks or parts of a track.
Here, please make sure to double check the options “Unfreeze Deletes Audio Track” and “Track Freeze Uses Mixdown Settings”, both located under Setup/Mixdown / Freeze. Please find more information about the revised Track Freeze feature in this tutorial.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars