I recently created a bunch of samples in Cubase Pro 9 using Bounce Selection, and MediaBay cannot find them.
Here’s what I did:
- Load long wave file in an audio track in C9
- Slice sections of it with the Split tool
- Selecting a section with the Object Selection tool.
- Choose Audio -> Bounce Selection
- Copy the sample from the project’s Audio folder to a sample folder.
- Pop open MediaBay to that folder:
=> Other samples appear. Just not ones I created with Bounce Selection.
Restart Cubase. Restart computer (Macbook Pro w/ Mojave). Same result. I have dozens of samples I created like this and would prefer not to reprocess them all. Can MediaBay just recognize them as they are somehow?